Veredus Chicago - Hot Jobs & More!
BUSINESS ANALYST- PERM- CHICAGO, IL
Business Analyst Skills & Requirements:
• 3-8 Years of experience
• Bachelors Degree
• SQL Experience
• Proven Growth within previous roles
• Interest and passion for emerging technologies – using technologies to solve problems and be more efficient
• Agile and Kanban methodology experience
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Knowledge of all phases of SDLC
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
This position is NOT eligible for subcontractors or those that require sponsorship
Follow us on our BLOG to see more jobs like this: http://chicago.vereduscorp.com/
Candidates work with a professional Recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends – who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it. . Additionally, if the position is a consulting opportunity Veredus provides full benefits:
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
• ATOP – Accrued Time Off Program
• Consultant Lunches and Outings
• Consultant Web-Site
• Care packages
• Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus has been recognized as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Work For” by Staffing Industry Analysts the last 3 years in a row.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Want to be as prepared as possible? Visit our career centre for advice and tips: http://vereduscorp.com/career-center/
Veredus Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
Drug testing may be required; please contact Recruiter for more information.