Veredus Chicago - Hot Jobs & More!
SR. .NET WPF DEVELOPER- CONTRACT- CHICAGO, IL
SR. .NET WPF DEVELOPER Skills & Requirements:
• Exceptional development skills in core C#
• Exceptional development skills in WPF, and related frameworks, like Prism (Unity and MEF), XAML, etc.
• Exceptional development experience of working with service orientation, and related technologies, like SOAP, WCF, JSON, etc.
• Exceptional knowledge of relational database technologies, like Microsoft SQL Server, and Oracle RDBMS, and related .NET technologies, like LINQ, ADO.NET, etc.
• Experience in continuous delivery and related technologies, like continuous integration (with tools like TFS, MSBuild), unit testing (with tools like NUnit, Visual Studio 2012 Test framework, etc.), testing automation and behavior driven development (with SpecFlow or similar) and automated deployment (with tools like BladeLogic or similar).
• Strong understanding of programming paradigms such as distributed architectures, clustering and multi-threaded program design.
• Experience of working in brownfield sites, where the work requires creating new solutions within an existing array of highly integrated systems.
• Familiarity with working with mobile technologies, spread across different platforms, like IOS and Android.
• Familiarity with non-relational data storage technologies, especially those dealing with big data, like Cassandra, HBase, etc.
• Experience using Team Foundation Server, understanding of release management practices
• Experience with Unity, MEF
• Experience using TPL and Reactive Extensions
• Strong numerical skills ideally with a numerate degree
• Familiarity with Excel.
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
This position is NOT eligible for subcontractors or those that require sponsorship
Follow us on our BLOG to see more jobs like this: http://chicago.vereduscorp.com/
Candidates work with a professional Recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends – who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it. . Additionally, if the position is a consulting opportunity Veredus provides full benefits:
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
• ATOP – Accrued Time Off Program
• Consultant Lunches and Outings
• Consultant Web-Site
• Care packages
• Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus has been recognized as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Work For” by Staffing Industry Analysts the last 3 years in a row.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Want to be as prepared as possible? Visit our career centre for advice and tips: http://vereduscorp.com/career-center/
Veredus Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
Drug testing may be required; please contact Recruiter for more information.