Veredus Chicago - Hot Jobs & More!
DOCUMENTATION MANAGEMENT APPLICATIONS ENGINEER- PERM- CHICAGO, IL
DOCUMENTATION MANAGEMENT APPLICATIONS ENGINEER Skills & Requirements:
• 5+ years’ experience with iManage WorkSite Document Management System administration required
• Demonstrated experience and understanding of systems support and administration, including patching, maintenance, and log monitoring
• Expert level system troubleshooting experience
• Solid knowledge/experience troubleshooting MS Office, Acrobat, and Desktop OS and integration issues
• Experience managing Intapp Wall Builder Ethical Walls System
• Experience planning, scaling, installing, and configuring HP/Autonomy product suite including WorkSite server, Communications server, IDOL server and mobility servers
• Experience configuring, packaging and deploying the WorkSite client suite including FileSite, Email Management and Offsite
• Demonstrated SQL expertise
• Demonstrated project experience participating as a technical resource
• Experience with support and administration of Prosperoware Milan Matter Hub
• Experience with legal industry and matter centric environments
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
This position is NOT eligible for subcontractors or those that require sponsorship
Follow us on our BLOG to see more jobs like this: http://chicago.vereduscorp.com/
Candidates work with a professional Recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends – who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it. . Additionally, if the position is a consulting opportunity Veredus provides full benefits:
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
• ATOP – Accrued Time Off Program
• Consultant Lunches and Outings
• Consultant Web-Site
• Care packages
• Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus has been recognized as one of the “Best Staffing Firms to Work For” by Staffing Industry Analysts the last 3 years in a row.
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Want to be as prepared as possible? Visit our career centre for advice and tips: http://vereduscorp.com/career-center/
Veredus Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.
Drug testing may be required; please contact Recruiter for more information.